Always Looking For People Who Care
Join Our Family!
Hey there, congrats on making it here! I’m guessing that the fact you click on our “career opportunities” button means that you are interested to find out about what is Greendot like as a company?
Greendot’s mission is to help people eat well and take care of themselves through the food and services that we provide. If that sounds like a reason that will get you out of your bed every morning and makes you tap dance to work, then this is the place for you.
But, wait a minute, before you decide to contact us, you might want to think about whether you fit into our culture. We are a People-Driven Organization which firmly believes in a closely knitted family-like team and culture which is guided by 3 important values:
- Care: Care about having a meaningful work and how your work can bring value to people
- Love: Love working with people and being in a family like working environment
- Hope: Hope that you can one day be the positive influence to the people around you, to our community, and to our next generation.
What to expect when you join us?
1) The work is tough but at least, we work with a peace of mind. Because we use a lot fresh vegetables and ingredients that’s why we have to use more time and effort to prepare our food.
2) Our kitchen system and processes still need fine-tuning but it is easy to pick up the skills. To be honest, compared to other established F&b, i feel that we still a lot of room to improve as we are only in the market for 4-5 years. However, our SOPs are in place and easy to pick up. You can learn how to cook our dishes in 1-2 weeks. 1-2 weeks to learn, but years to perfect it 🙂
3) We try to keep things simple and focus on what matters, which is to serve the customer well and ensure food consistency and quality. We do not have many paperwork and processes to keep ourselves busy.
4) We have very strong and clear values and we believe in leading by example. However, we training system is not robust and structured yet so we place more emphasis in values training.
5)We believe that people can’t be managed. The best way is the let them find their purpose and align that with the company values, so that they are intrinsically motivated to work.
6) Our starting pay is not high but we have fast and clear progression. We believe that it should be harder at the start so that it’s fair to the people who are already with us. Prove yourself and you will progress fast.
7) Although we know it is not easy to find good staff, but we want to protect our culture, we rather work harder than hire staff who are not suitable to our culture.
If what I have shared resonated with you, please send an email to email@example.com and tell me more about yourself and why you want to be part of us.
Co-Founder, CEO of Greendot
We are currently looking to fill the following positions.
Service Crew (FT/PT)
Noodles Cook (FT/PT)
Vegetable Cutting & Delivery Personnel
Accounts & Admin Assistant
Think that you are suitable? Do you have The “Entrepreneur” Mentality?
Why join the F&B?
Do you have the qualities of a F&B Leader?